Last updated June 11, 2021
- What personal information do we collect about you through our Site?
- How is this information used and with whom it may be shared?
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- What are our security practices to protect the misuse of your information?
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Information We Collect
We, or our Third Party Providers on our behalf, may collect information about you through your use of our Site and Services with software application tools and data files, such as cookies, web log files, IP addresses, device state information, unique device identifiers, device hardware and OS information, and information relating to your login of your user account (“Usage Information”). You can control such Usage Information through the control settings on your device. You may be required to permit such Usage Information to login into your user account or use our Services. Our use of Usage Information does not allow us to gather Personal Information from your device.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We use your Personal Information as necessary to maintain your user account. In addition, we may use either Personal Information or Usage Information, we collect or you provide to us, in order to:
- Respond to any questions you ask or to respond to the reason you contacted us. We do not share your Personal Information with any unaffiliated third party, unless necessary to respond to your request.
- Enhance, improve and develop new Services and our organization and for overall customer support.
- Perform data analytics for our internal business purposes.
- Communicate with you (via email, text, phone or mail) either directly or indirectly through our marketing service provider to send you special offers, or marketing information related to our organization or our Services.
- Assess our Services.
You have the right at any time to unsubscribe to any marketing communication from us and we will promptly honor such request.
We use the Usage Information to perform data analytics, analyze and evaluate the features and functionality of our Site and Services. We may also use Usage Information to process automatic crash reporting which collects reports of crashes, other technical issues, and information relating to how our Site and Services are functioning.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. Depending on where you live, you may have certain legal rights under applicable law. For example, you may have the following rights:
- Right to access – means you can ask us for a copy of any Personal Information we have about you, if any.
- Right to correct – means you may ask us to change and/or correct any Personal Information we have about you.
- Right to delete – means you may ask us to delete any Personal Information we have about you and we will be happy to do so unless we are required to retain such information by law or regulation or we have a right to retain subject to a user agreement for our internal business purposes.
- Right to transfer – means you may request a copy of your Personal Information, in a commonly used and machine readable format, be provided to you or to a third party you specify.
You may contact us at any time about any of these rights or any concern or question you have about our use of your Personal Information.
We take precautions to protect your Personal Information, including reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. When you submit Personal Information via our Site, your Personal Information is transmitted using secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology. We restrict access to your Personal Information to our authorized personnel and/or Third Party Providers as appropriate and necessary to provide our Site and Services and/or maintain your user account.
Third Party Policies
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. § 6501.06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1 – 312.12, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do our Services target children under the age of 13. By using our Site and Services and any user account, you represent that you are not younger than 13. Please contact us if you believe that our Site contains any information from a child under the age of 13.
- 60 Plato Blvd, Suite 210, Saint Paul, MN 55107; or