New Alumni Council Members
- City, State currently living – Minneapolis, MN
- Favorite Food – Cheeseburger Pizza
- Favorite Outdoor Activities – Camping BWCA, biking, hiking, running.
- What are you doing now? – Regional Sales Manager
- Most impactful experience with the Corps – Giving Back to Society (Joplin Tornado Disaster Relief)
- City, State currently living – Dassel, MN
- Favorite Food – Cheese pizza with pineapples
- Favorite Outdoor Activities – Environmental clean-ups and camping
- What are you doing now? – Full-time high school student and soon to be college student
- Most impactful experience with the Corps – The Corps has allowed me to find my passion and grow and expand my passion for trees, the environment, natural resources and politics/government.
- City, State currently living: Fargo, ND
- Favorite Food: Coffee
- Favorite Outdoor Activities: Hiking or canoeing, or portaging a canoe (best of both worlds)
- What are you doing now? Working at the International Water Institute as a Monitoring and Educational Specialist
- Most impactful experience with the Corps: Disaster responses in both Baton Rouge and Puerto Rico
- City, State currently living: I currently reside in Blaine MN
- Favorite Food: This is a tough one. My cravings vary from pizza to sushi.
- Favorite Outdoor Activities: Fun in the outdoors include backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting to sightseeing the beauty nature has to offer.
- What are you doing now? Besides being the parent of four children, I am the principal of Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Most impactful experience with the Corps: The summer of ’88 was one of creating great memories with wonderful people, hard work and gaining a deeper appreciation of what it takes to balance the preservation of nature while still making it accessible for all to enjoy.