Multiple Openings – MN DNR
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is hiring a number of exciting and diverse jobs across the state right now. MN DNR is looking for people to join their team who want to make a meaningful impact, be part of a diverse community, and work and grow with them.
Some of the open positions include:
- Fish research scientists
- Building/construction trades
- Communications/information officers
- Office administrative specialists
- Wildlife assistant area managers
- Forest technicians
- Social media coordinators
- Student worker
- Fish and wildlife policy and planning coordinator
- Public relations
- And more!
To apply, visit the State of MN Career Portal, click “Search for Jobs Now”, then enter “Natural Resources” in the search bar.